APlanForLife.com is the online companion to the book A Plan for Life: The 21st Century Guide to Wealth, Health, Career, Education, Place, Love…and You! Here you will find the latest information and resources you can use to create a successful plan for your life.
We’ll guide you to the best books, blogs, websites, and events to improve every aspect of your life.
We’ll also reprint useful articles we find from a range of thought-leaders. And we’ll invite guest bloggers to bring fresh new thinking to you.
It’s our goal to eventually make APlanForLife.com a forum for discussion of important topics critical to thriving in the challenging 21st Century.
You can also contact me directly at Eric@APlanForLife.com.
If you would like to book me as a speaker at your next event, just contact me by email or call 415-516-9342. Normal advance booking is four weeks minimum…although sometimes I can make exceptions.
Some subjects I speak about include:
- How to successfully adapt to the changes of the 21st Century to reach your goals in life.
- What businesses need to know to meet their customer and employee needs in the new Millennium.
- How to fashion a Career Plan for Life that works in the 21st Century.
- What are the macro trends and changes to expect in the next 10 years…and how to adapt to them successfully.
- How recent grads can craft a successful plan for life…how not to waste the money you spent for a college education.